Archive for the ‘craft’ Category
On 4th December 2010, I made a person out of things that can be recycled. I named my box person Tifed.
To make a box person, you will need:
- A box with the height about 10 centimeter long – box A
- 2 boxes with the height about 8 centimeter long – box B and box C
- A small circular paper
- A pencil or a pen
- Tape or glue
- OPTIONAL : Another rectangular paper that fits enough to wrap the 10 centimeter box
The steps are:
- First cut box B into halves
- Secondly paste the two halves to the sides of box A for the hands
- Next cut box C into halves and paste the halves under box A for the legs
- Next paste the the circular paper inside but the paper needs to pop up for the head. Draw a pair of eyes and mouth
- Finally wrap the rectangular paper around box A as a shirt
A few days ago, my little brother, Ali made a chick without legs and named it Chicky. He finishes the chick on the night of the 22nd July .