Archive for August 2011
Selamat Hari Raya/Eid Mubarak to everyone in the whole world.
Mangoes sometimes are very sweet but sometimes sour. The ripe ones are usually yellow and the unripe ones will be green.
The seeds are very hairy.
The way to know when the fruit will grow is:
1. Usually new green leaves will grow
2. Next flowers will come out
3. Then small green fruits will grow. The fruit will soon gets bigger and yellower.
My father have a mango tree outside our house. I love to eat mangoes very much.
On 4th December 2010, I made a person out of things that can be recycled. I named my box person Tifed.
To make a box person, you will need:
- A box with the height about 10 centimeter long – box A
- 2 boxes with the height about 8 centimeter long – box B and box C
- A small circular paper
- A pencil or a pen
- Tape or glue
- OPTIONAL : Another rectangular paper that fits enough to wrap the 10 centimeter box
The steps are:
- First cut box B into halves
- Secondly paste the two halves to the sides of box A for the hands
- Next cut box C into halves and paste the halves under box A for the legs
- Next paste the the circular paper inside but the paper needs to pop up for the head. Draw a pair of eyes and mouth
- Finally wrap the rectangular paper around box A as a shirt